What is a great meal without a great glass of wine. And what is a great wine without a great wine storage system. At Aaron’s Refrigeration we take wine storage very seriously.
If you own a wine storage unit or plan to install one, we can assist you in the design, construction and proper conditions needed to obtain optimum wine care. Whether a freestanding, undercounter, or walk-in unit, we can repair and maintain your wine storage system to protect your investment and to guard against enemies such as heat, light, vibration, and temperature fluctuation.
In business over 44 years
Here are some key factors in maintaining proper storage:
- Temperature – A Constant Temperature of 50-57 degrees is considered ideal for wine to reach its peak. Maintaining the desired temperature and avoiding wild temperature swings are the most crucial to proper wine storage.
- Humidity – The humidity levels should ideally be between 50-70%, no higher, no lower. Humidity levels assist corks to retain their sealing ability.
- Darkness – Ultra-Violet light can cause oxidization.
- Lack of Vibration & Storage – Vibration disturbs the slow process of biochemical evolution in wine. It’s best to keep wine in one spot as opposed to continuously moving it around.
- Natural Ventilation – Allows elimination of odor build-up or mold.
Our phone lines are always open 24/7 for assistance in the design or the scheduling of a service appointment.